<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7901039519117221492?origin\x3dhttp://pure-serendipity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, February 02, 2009
1:32:00 PM
♥Twilight Saga Series ♥
.
.
Whoopee-Doopee-Doo!
Went with my cousins,aunt,bro & mummy
To Kino @Taka on Saturday
And finally got my hands on the Twilight Saga series
Albeit only first 2 series( Mummy bought it for me! )
I'm waiting for the paperback for 3rd & 4th series
.
Mr.Yee actually bought the set of books for me too
But it hasnt arrived yet.. so I'll be having 2 sets! haha
Oh actually is 3sets..Cuz 'b4 we went to Kino
I've already downloaded the .pdf version of all 4 series!
But it seriously strains out my eyes to read frm computer
And watsmore , u can't bring it everywhere to read!
.
Completing Twilight already..will head on to New Moon
But I'll slow down my reading cuz I realli wan to savour
Every word and page of each book !
Because I dun wan the book to end soo soon AND also
Each book costs around $20 & above! Must slowly enjoy!
And as I'm reading, I'm imagining the scenes in my brain
With Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart acting out.. keke
.
.
.

Heading back to my "2nd home" to stay on thursday!
Which coincidentally is also Mr.Yee's and
"A Penny-for-ur-thoughts?" bdae! hahaha
What to get for you?
.

.

I can't stop humming the tune to Flightless Bird

It's lodged in my brain .. And I like that =)


:: Always Yours,Forever Mine ::
:: Teralonzary ::
1:32:00 PM


ME


http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l481/Shiny_Sharni/dfgjdtyqw45.png

A Chocoholic.Tea addict.Dreamer
I find pleasure in littlest things like
Smell of fresh air.Fresh laundry
Herbal essence.Smiles
Radio playing my fave song

I adore the beauty of simplicity
Hot drink is my daily essential
Family is strength
My handful of close cousins are precious

♥



::FAMILY & FRIENDS::
Dawn
Magdalene

::RANDOM READS::
Dawn Yang
Blushberry
Felica Chin
Perez Hilton
Xiaxue
Charlene
Gwendolyn Wan

::ONLINE SHOPPING::
Spreehouse
Geo Lens
Hair Ext.
Iwantobeyou
Wen Li

::MEMORIES::

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010






MY OBSESSION