<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7901039519117221492?origin\x3dhttp://pure-serendipity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, February 28, 2009
12:05:00 AM
♥:: Updates :: ♥
.
Went East Coast Rd with family
To get a few DVDs at dirt cheap rates!
And actually bumped into Mai Ee & Zh
Chilling out with their friends at Coffee Club
So fun! hee ..
Then we detoured to Bedok Centre's, MAD JACKS'
For dinner .. The food was so-so only ..
.
Last night,26th Feb,Thurs.
Celebrated Nai Nai's 82nd Birthday
At her house .. we bought lotsa food
And gran made bee hoon ..
Kind of a mini-buffet style dinner
Birthday cake was D24 Durian cake
Bought by Unc.Jason & Wife,yum yum!
And not forgetting mian-xian (a must )
and longevity buns! (My fave!)
The cutest thing was that Phoebe,the schnauzer
Belonging to my 3rd aunt, actually sang (barked)
Along together when we sang the birthday song!
It's true!! keke ..
.
Last but not least
I'm reading the Midnight Sun (Partial draft)
About halfway through and ..
It IS GOOD I tell you..
I sincerely and seriously hope that
The 5th book gets finished up very soon
And get published REAL SOON!
.
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for it to be
Published very soon!

:: Always Yours,Forever Mine ::
:: Teralonzary ::
12:05:00 AM


ME


http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l481/Shiny_Sharni/dfgjdtyqw45.png

A Chocoholic.Tea addict.Dreamer
I find pleasure in littlest things like
Smell of fresh air.Fresh laundry
Herbal essence.Smiles
Radio playing my fave song

I adore the beauty of simplicity
Hot drink is my daily essential
Family is strength
My handful of close cousins are precious

♥



::FAMILY & FRIENDS::
Dawn
Magdalene

::RANDOM READS::
Dawn Yang
Blushberry
Felica Chin
Perez Hilton
Xiaxue
Charlene
Gwendolyn Wan

::ONLINE SHOPPING::
Spreehouse
Geo Lens
Hair Ext.
Iwantobeyou
Wen Li

::MEMORIES::

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010






MY OBSESSION