<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7901039519117221492?origin\x3dhttp://pure-serendipity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, April 25, 2009
7:05:00 PM
♥VIN DIESEL ~ Fast & Furious 4 ♥
.
Boring Saturday .. yawn ..
Completed the 2nd D.I.Y TV console
This time with the help of Bao bao =)
D.I.Ys just gives a satisafaction when done correctly
.
Recently Mr.Yeo n Mr.X jio me out for a spin,dinner etc..
Chillax guys!! Next week ok ? =)
Ooo ya .. just remembered wat I wanted to blog about
FAST & FURIOUS 4 !! hiak hiak hiak
I know it's been in cinemas for almost a month
But I've just caught it yesterday
Super rush .. the show was at 4.15pm .. we bot the tix at 4.19pm
Luckily the show started at 4.30pm
Which gave us ample time to catch our breath !!
The movie..from the 1st second it started to the credits
Was just ridiculously amazing!!
The street race scenes are superb
Their stunts are breath-taking .. ( I kept going "ÖOh!! woah!!)
Their cars are "weet weet!!"
The cast are .. needless to say .. Furiously H-O-T
.
Especially one by the name of DOM ( Vin Diesel )
The way he holds himself, the way he speaks/talks
The way he nvr shows any expression on his face
The speed at which his brain ticks and moves
The way he remembers/describe the woman he loves
His physique .. that dont even have to be mentioned
All in all .. he is DA MAN!!
.
Yeah,I know he's just portraying this fictional character
But still .. he was a bouncer for 9yrs ..
And bouncers are normally expressionless with the
Dun-Mess-With-Me-Or-I'll-SQUISH-You attitude
So I'm guessing rhe HIM in real life wouldnt stray far
From the one on screen
*swoooon*
.
Vin Diesel Vin Diesel Vin Diesel =)

:: Always Yours,Forever Mine ::
:: Teralonzary ::
7:05:00 PM


ME


http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l481/Shiny_Sharni/dfgjdtyqw45.png

A Chocoholic.Tea addict.Dreamer
I find pleasure in littlest things like
Smell of fresh air.Fresh laundry
Herbal essence.Smiles
Radio playing my fave song

I adore the beauty of simplicity
Hot drink is my daily essential
Family is strength
My handful of close cousins are precious

♥



::FAMILY & FRIENDS::
Dawn
Magdalene

::RANDOM READS::
Dawn Yang
Blushberry
Felica Chin
Perez Hilton
Xiaxue
Charlene
Gwendolyn Wan

::ONLINE SHOPPING::
Spreehouse
Geo Lens
Hair Ext.
Iwantobeyou
Wen Li

::MEMORIES::

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010






MY OBSESSION