<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7901039519117221492?origin\x3dhttp://pure-serendipity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, May 27, 2009
11:32:00 PM
♥27th May 2009 ,Wednesday =) 23 ♥
.
Back home le!
I missed the internet and my laptop and bed so much!
But on the other hand,
I miss the days there , with Mai Ee and family
It's so warm and relaxing and happy and lively
And when u wake up in the morning
You get to say GOOD MORNING to so many ppl!
Then we can go out together,go to the beach
Have meals together and say GOOD NIGHT to one another
.
But everything has an ending
And time really flies..
Now we're back in our own homes le
And can only gather during weekends
But still, luckily this weekend still have a gathering
To look forward to and be happy about =)
.
Anyway, as I've mentioned in my earlier post
I wondered who would rem 27th May and who wouldnt
I've got some whom I am v confirmed and guaranteed
Would definitely msg me ( and I was right =) )
I have some whom I think would msg me, but didnt
And I have a few whom I didnt expect to remember
BUT, they did and msged me
And of course, I had hoped for a few to msg me but
I was disappointed .. =)
.
But still , thank you to all those whom remembered and
Although it's just a msg, still it tells that u bothered
And care for me thus u'd spend a minute just to msg me =)
I really appreciate it!
And Mai Ee!
I really like the present!
Must be expensive lor! =)
.
Last but not least,
Thank you daddy mummy for arranging the bungalow !
And those who came and those whom stayed =)
Really appreciate it =) *muacks*
.
" Tell me where are you now
You gotta let me know
Oh baby,
So I can let you go "
.
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME =)

:: Always Yours,Forever Mine ::
:: Teralonzary ::
11:32:00 PM


ME


http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l481/Shiny_Sharni/dfgjdtyqw45.png

A Chocoholic.Tea addict.Dreamer
I find pleasure in littlest things like
Smell of fresh air.Fresh laundry
Herbal essence.Smiles
Radio playing my fave song

I adore the beauty of simplicity
Hot drink is my daily essential
Family is strength
My handful of close cousins are precious

♥



::FAMILY & FRIENDS::
Dawn
Magdalene

::RANDOM READS::
Dawn Yang
Blushberry
Felica Chin
Perez Hilton
Xiaxue
Charlene
Gwendolyn Wan

::ONLINE SHOPPING::
Spreehouse
Geo Lens
Hair Ext.
Iwantobeyou
Wen Li

::MEMORIES::

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010






MY OBSESSION