<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7901039519117221492?origin\x3dhttp://pure-serendipity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, October 20, 2009
10:24:00 PM
♥FOOD DAY! ♥
.
Lunch with Baby & B's mum at Tung Lok
Custard bun & Egg tarts are yummy!
I quite like to just sit and observe
How B and mum discuss work
Cuz I get to see the rare side of you!
The serious & business-y darling!hee
And it's charming!!
And also really admire ur mum
For being able to work,take care of the company
Take care of the household
Plus always have time for the family
.
Anyway,didnt expect to be a whole day out with B
Thus was only dressed super casually..keke
But nonetheless,was happy and grasped hold
Of the extra time with you darling!
muacks!
.
Today's also a food day
Brunch was dim sum
Lunch was Swensens
Dinner was steamboat!!
How appropriate is that!keke
I Love the steamboat though!
B,let's go there again when the craving is on!hee
.
Baby,I Love You
I Love You Anyway
.

:: Always Yours,Forever Mine ::
:: Teralonzary ::
10:24:00 PM


ME


http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l481/Shiny_Sharni/dfgjdtyqw45.png

A Chocoholic.Tea addict.Dreamer
I find pleasure in littlest things like
Smell of fresh air.Fresh laundry
Herbal essence.Smiles
Radio playing my fave song

I adore the beauty of simplicity
Hot drink is my daily essential
Family is strength
My handful of close cousins are precious

♥



::FAMILY & FRIENDS::
Dawn
Magdalene

::RANDOM READS::
Dawn Yang
Blushberry
Felica Chin
Perez Hilton
Xiaxue
Charlene
Gwendolyn Wan

::ONLINE SHOPPING::
Spreehouse
Geo Lens
Hair Ext.
Iwantobeyou
Wen Li

::MEMORIES::

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010






MY OBSESSION